Station #1 - Conway, WA
Station #1 is located at 21020 Greenfield Street, in the community of Conway, Washington. This station was built in 1979 on the location of the original station. It consists of a training room, offices and four apparatus bays. There was a three door addition built in 2009 to make room for needed equipment, including more fire trucks. Some of the apparatus include:
- 2008 HME Fire Engine. It has hose, ladders and a 1000 gallon water tank.
- 1999 International rescue. The rescue has EMS equipment as well as specialized rescue gear including hydraulic rescue tools.
- 1991 Firehorse water tender, with 2400 gallons of water, and a 1000 gpm pump.
- 2004 Kenworth water tender with 3500 gallons of water, and a 500 gpm pump.
- A brush truck and ambulance round out our vehicles.
- This station also houses our water rescue equipment, including a boat and hovercraft for water rescues in our fire district.
Station #2 - Cedardale - Mt Vernon, WA
Station #2 is located at 19746 East Hickox Road, in Mount Vernon, WA. This station was built in 1999. It houses four fire apparatus, an SCBA fill station and bunker gear cleaning station, as well as the office of the Fire Chief and District Administrative Assistant. At Station 2 we have the following apparatus:
- 2008 HME fire engine. It has hose, ladders and a 1000 gallon water tank.
- 2003 International rescue. This rescue unit has EMS equipment, as well as specialized rescue gear and hydraulic rescue tools.
- A reserve engine and brush truck round out the apparatus at this station.